View Single Post
Fenris447

Old January 11th, 2021, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastratton View Post
I have a question about the protection domain (UA 11/2016). My 3rd level cleric has this domain, and it's giving me protection from energy and slow at 3rd level, but those spells aren't gained until 5th level.

I don't know to get that fixed. HL is showing me that I can't have those spells (which is correct), but I didn't pick them - they were granted when I took the domain.
Yup, this is definitely an error with the file. I'm fixing it for the next release. In the meantime, you can fix it by doing this:
  1. Open the Editor (Tools > Show Editor)
  2. Open COM_5ePack_UA - Cleric.user
  3. Go to the tabs Class > Custom Ability, and click on "Protection (UA - 11/2016)"
  4. Click on the Edit button by "Spell-Like Abilities" (should have a x10)
  5. On the line for Protection from Energy, click the "Tags" button
  6. On the tag for "BonusSplAt" change the number from 3 to 5
  7. Click OK
  8. Repeat steps 5-7 for Slow
  9. Repeat steps 5-7 for Guardian of Faith and Resilient Sphere, but change the number from 4 to 7.
  10. Click OK
  11. Save the data file (click yes when it asks you to save the record)
  12. Close the Editor
  13. Reload Hero Lab with Ctrl-R

So whoever set these up put in the wrong numbers there; you'll notice the correct numbers are the level you get these bonus spells (hence the tag "BonusSplAt", or Bonus Spell at Level....).

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; January 11th, 2021 at 12:01 PM.
Fenris447 is offline   #863 Reply With Quote