View Single Post
Exmortis

Old March 27th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Ahhhh.... I feel bad for missing this.

We had a lot of people clamoring to have everything shown in the World Almanac. We wanted to make sure people didn't lose what they had worked to set up in the Story Almanac, but I hadn't considered the reverse.

Rob and I are discussing how we might tackle this.

I wouldn't start tearing apart your realm just yet. We think we may have a solution in the works that should make everyone happy. I will keep you posted on this thread.
Thank very much for the post. I know I went off a bit on a rant, don't anyone at LWD RW dev team take it to heart, it was just a shocker is all. In real life I am a bit of a semi-slob at times, however anything on a computer is just the opposite I am meticulous in my organization. I have made at least 20 passed over chapter 1 of my campaign story linking story elements to my world elements, and vice versa, in fact after each topic is done I spent 20+ minutes building the links sometimes (LOVE this feature by the way).

The flexibility of RW is beyond compare, and by far its greatest strength, however that also is its greatest hurdle when jumping in and starting off, and I suspect its hardest aspect to control from the back end.

Anyway appreciate the notice, and I will leave it as is until further notice. thanks Joe for the heads up.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #12 Reply With Quote