View Single Post
Aaron

Old November 28th, 2018, 08:34 AM
1. A source would work. Alternately, you could clone the game system and choose which setting you want to load on starting the program.

2. You can add a mechanic and have that bootstrap the trait you made. Have a script on the mechanic check if there is a spellcasting class, and if not then assign the Hide.All tag to the trait.

3. Shrug, use an adjustment to add feat slots after you hit that point I guess.

4. In the editor, where there are lists of things, there is "(?)" to the right. Clicking on that tells you the unique ID of that thing, which can help distinguish between things with the same name. For example, you can tell which "cleric" is the class level, vs. the class helper, vs the category header for cleric archetypes.

5. I believe there is a source you can turn on for this in the configure hero. Make that default for new characters and you should be good to go.

6. You can set the deflection bonus up most simply by adding an activation on your weapon (or the parent when it is in a custom weapon). Alternately, you could make it automatically apply, but the script for that would be a bit more complex.

You're correct about AoO not being tracked per weapon in HL, I don't think that is even something we would want to.

7. It's shorthand.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote