View Single Post
amz1

Old August 7th, 2017, 05:27 AM
I use Hero Lab on 2 different Mac computers and my ipad. All of my portfolios are in dropbox for ease of syncing. I typically make changes to the portfolios on any of these 3 devices (depending on which one I happen to be near when I decide to play around with character choices) but I generally use the ipad for actual game days. I've noticed that I frequently encounter error messages when I first open a portfolio on one device after having had it open on a different device. If I make any minor change to the portfolio (e.g. clicking a toggle box on), save it, quit Hero Lab, and restart Hero Lab, the error messages don't reoccur (until the next time I move between devices), so I can work around it but it is concerning. The exact error messages vary but they are all of this general variety:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "/var/folders/mg/4k9bh8c16jqd_l88q8g4bf5wjwk95f/T/hero_lab_load_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Pick 'pMPFamKick' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '358'
Pick 'pMPClDmMdf' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '358'
Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '447'
Pick 'pMPFamKick' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '471'
Pick 'pMPClDmMdf' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '471'
Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '560'

Any suggestions or thoughts about what I can do to make this behavior go away?

Thanks!
amz1 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote