View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old August 14th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merion View Post
Well... it kind of depends on when you need it.
The team at LWD is preparing the content market at the moment and when it goes live, you will be able to buy Rise of the Runelords from there. As far as I know, it will come ready-to-play with everything you need to run your game.
I wouldn't assume any of this.... While there was a "demo version of RotRL" LWD used Rob has said its that.. a demo... AND thee were several posts around this since the beginning of this year. It also depends on what they have agreed to with Paizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merion View Post
At the moment we expect the release of the content market shortly after GenCon, which is at the end of this week.
But you should be aware that the release of the content market has been postponed several times in the last year (or even longer?). So if you need it right away, then sorry, nope. But if you can wait a few weeks longer, it should hopefully work out.
As you have pointed out... and as posted in many other threads. anytime a convention was "coming up" it has been suggested that there would be a release... but not all of those "forecasts were supplied by LWD either.. some were just "Hope"....

See post below and follow it back for more details... Thanks to Parody for his post the link is tied to. Lastly, this was in May 2017 when posted as well

http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....7&postcount=25

While I don't utilize pathfinder or RotRL, I am attending several Realm Works seminars at the gencon and will field the question for the community. As well as asking Eric Mona of Paizo when I see him there.
DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire

Last edited by Dark Lord Galen; August 14th, 2017 at 02:09 AM. Reason: spellcheck
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote