View Single Post
Farnaby

Old May 29th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
Yeah, sorry. I definitely don't get it.

I'm a patient guy, and a huge LoneWolf supporter. I have almost every Pathfinder product for HeroLab, I have purchased a couple of other game systems for HeroLab, and I'm an Alpha Wolf Kickstarter backer for RealmWorks.

I rarely complain about the delays, the waiting, etc. even when there is a tidal wave of such posts coming out. I don't complain about custom calendars not being ready, though they were a major selling point for me. I did not choose to get my money back when LW offered, and still won't because I love this product and I support this company. I don't complain, even though we were assured during the Kickstarter that, while software development carries some risks that delivery schedules won't be met, "the key difference for Realm Works is that most of the work on Realm Works has already been completed, so there’s virtually no risk to product delivery."

But I gotta say, my blood is boiling. Honestly, I don't give a frack if they're kicking themselves for not having the Content Market ready for PaizoCon. They should be kicking themselves for making me wait four years for it. And now because I don't want to spend $600 for a round trip ticket to Seattle and take four or five of my hard earned vacation days to go to PaizoCon and maybe be one of the first 50 at the booth I miss the chance to get "early" () access to what I paid for - wait for it - four years ago!

Shame on you, LoneWolf! After four years, you should be skipping PaizoCon and working on getting the Content Market (and yes, the Kickstarter material, the custom calendars, and all of the other stuff you promised) finished and out the door to the folks who've already bought it, but can't yet use it at its full functionality!

OK, my rant is over. I'm going back to patiently waiting, and you won't hear another word about this from me.
1000% with you on this.
Farnaby is offline   #16