View Single Post
zarlor

Old May 9th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
I'm the wrong one to ask since I entered all the necessary creatures for both my XCOM and Broken Earth files. Since I tend to think terms of GMing tools, I wouldn't even have considered doing otherwise (though its admittedly the last thing I normally do).
Do you actually use Hero Lab's Encounter Builder and Tactical Console? I guess I've largely found something like Fantasy Grounds to be a lot more useful for the GM side. Heck I even use Fantasy Grounds at the tabletop as a player, I just use Hero Lab for sanity checking, largely, then pulling the character into FG. I just hadn't heard of too many folks using the GM tools for Hero Lab in a Savage Worlds setting (as opposed to Pathfinder where it seems it is commonly used, especially for the Encounter Builder function.)

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #10 Reply With Quote