View Single Post
ruhar

Old April 2nd, 2015, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneMike View Post
I'm trying to understand what you're doing, because I do not have this problem, and I believe my sorting works just like you're describing you want.

I organize my topics by similar kind, and I place things in containers. I then use map legends for my prefix, and sort by prefix. I get the attached. Are you trying to do something different?
ThatOneMike, I am not organizing by similar kinds of topic. I have selected "Show Containing Topic Hierarchy" because I want to see everything in their containers. I have "Show Prefix Before Name When Available" selected because if a topic needs to be in a specific order then I use a prefix. And I "Sort Topics By Prefix" selected so anything that has a prefix is sorted. That is all that I have selected.

If you look at just the "E #" on my list they are numbered E 1-5. Topics "E 1-4" are the same type and topic "E 1" is different. Topic "E 1" is at the bottom after topic "E 4" instead of at the top.

That means it's organizing by topic, then by prefix, then by title. That's not what I have selected. Now do you get it ThatOneMike?

ruhar is offline   #15 Reply With Quote