View Single Post
Darkholme

Old February 6th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I Started on this a week ago, but my Harddrive crashed, so I'm starting over again (I still have my V:tM Conversion that I uploaded at least).

Goal: Full Support for WoD.

I want support for more nWoD Books, and I'm willing to do data entry to make it happen. Obviously, help is quite welcome.

EVentually, my goals are going to diverge from core nWoD support and back toward supporting nWoD/oWoD Hybrid Stuff. I really like some of the stuff in masquerade, and I like the idea of running a game that is largely oWoD with the new ruleset and a few nWoD things. So while I intend to chip away at my VtM Conversion to nWoD while working on the official nWoD stuff, eventually I may focus mainly on the oWoD stuff.

nWoD Stuff I want to focus on:
1. Core - Rolls: There are a number of rolls where the mechanic is listed somewhere weird, like in a merit, when the roll itself is something you're entitled to do without the merit, and they aren't in HL under rolls.
- Remembering things.
- Sensing Danger
- Getting Info from an ally.
2. Armory - While it currently has armory support, it doesn't support everything in the book. I want to add the rest.

Other nWoD books: Not sure the order, but these are the books I want support for. Some of this stuff is not possible without weird workarounds due to inability to add new splats
- Armory Reloaded.
- Hunter: the Vigil.
- Immortals
- Inferno
- Changing Breeds
- Skinchangers
- Dogs of War
- The Rest of the Changeling Stuff

oWoD Books: These are oWod books I intend to convert
- Vampire the Masquerade + various bloodlines
- Blood Magic
- Blood Sacrifice
- Ghouls
- Guide to the Sabbat
- Guide to the Camarilla
- Guide to the Anarchs
- Revised Clanbooks

NPCs:nWoD Based
-wait

NPCsWoD Based
- LA By Night
- NY By Night
- Chicago By Night

Right now I'm working on Armory. If someone wants to start on another book, say so here so we dont duplicate work.

~DH
Darkholme is offline   #1 Reply With Quote