View Single Post
Aescleal

Old November 13th, 2010, 12:46 AM
As everyone else is getting in on the act - I don't think these problems have been noted anywhere else on the thread, sorry if there's any duplication:

- Intelligent Blademaster doesn't change any bonuses for basic attacks. It might have been the route I picked it up that caused the problem (multiclass with Blade Initiate then selected Intelligent Blademaster).

- Tomes can't be equipped, and in the case of the tomes that give out bonus powers (e.g. Tome of Striking Lightning) you can't select any more daily powers. This is both true for single classed and multiclassed wizards.

- Resourceful Magician doesn't implement the level 11 feature. At level 11 you can pick up loads of extra doodads depending on how you've multiclassed. Specifically though you don't get Eldritch Blast if you've taken Pact Initiate, Cantrips if you've selected Arcane Initiate and the resistance to elements feature if you've selected the Sorcerer multiclass feat, the name of which escapes me at the mo.

- Resourceful Magician doesn't implement the level 16 feature. At level 16 any powers you select can be selected from any arcane class you've taken the multiclass for.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: Work arounds for the immediate future gratefully accepted!
Aescleal is offline   #16 Reply With Quote