View Single Post
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
I resubmitted the .user file seen on the second page to Colen, and he said that there's a good chance of it making it in (as well as the code to make the areas account for increased and decreased area feats). Contrary to your proposed sheet, though, it shows the maximum range of (2) to be 500 ft as per Ultimate Power's description of what Improved Range and Progression (Increased Range) do. Similarly, it shows for (3) that there's a maximum range of 2500 ft. I don't remember if I have it showing the multiupler as well.

Increased Range increases the maximum range independent of range increments attained by Improved Range, which fits with your July 3rd posting, but not your most recent PDF sheet.
You know, pages 13 & 94 of U.P. clearly spell out that the two types of range modification DO NOT interlock and yet that is so counter-intuitive that my brain just refuses to let that stick. LOL

Thanks Duggan for the reminder.

I still think it's important to display on the sheet & screen BOTH the range increment AND the maximum range of a power.

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; September 10th, 2010 at 12:49 PM.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #23 Reply With Quote