View Single Post
Sendric

Old September 8th, 2023, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
It's not as easy to find an example of (it's primarily used in the custom race builder), but if the CustomCost.2 tag is present on an ability like a domain, that should make the ability cost 2 slots instead of the default 1 slot. This way, you don't need any script to alter the cost of the domain. Tags are added through the Tags button on the right-hand side of the editor.
Thanks, Mathias! Didn't know about that tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewProgrammer View Post
is there any way to add cantrips to the domain spells? i can add it to the list, but I don't know how to add 0-level spells to the number of preparable domain slots.
Are you asking how to allow a cleric to prepare 0-level domain spells as they would any other level? If so, use this:

Code:
hero.childfound[cHelpClr].field[cSecMax].arrayvalue[0] += 1
Not sure about the timing, but a similar script runs at Final/10000 so I'd give that a shot.

Quote:
also, How do I add my domain to deities portfolios(?)?
Go to the genral tab in the editor. There you will see three text blocks. In the first, put the thingid of the deity you are adding the domain to. In the second, "AllowDom", and in the third the thingid of your domain. Once you create the first one you should be able to hit duplicate and it will automatically populate the 2nd and 3rd entries.

Quote:
finally, is there a way to add domain spells to the cleric's spell list?
Do you mean so they can select them as regular spells? I think the procedure for that looks like this:

Code:
perform hero.childfound[cHelpClr].assign[sClass.cdWater]
Replace cdWater with the thing id of your domain. Make sure all domain spells have this tag (if they don't already, you can use the same procedure as above to assign these tags). I would do this early. First/10000 should work.
Sendric is offline   #8 Reply With Quote