View Single Post
Azhrei

Old July 11th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
That said, Mathias does post in the HLC forums fairly often (a few times a month) for technical and coding support. I don't know what his involvement is or if he'd do HLC "maintenance." Maybe he'll see this and chime in at least with a "Yep, we're still doing occasional (annual?) bug fix work," or "Nope, not being maintained at all."
I spent a lot of time with one person in LW support (I don't recall his name without checking my mail logs) who was my point person for bug fixes and the like on iOS. I was in the beta test program for that version of the code. (It's still my preferred version, as the UI is sooo much nicer and more consistent than the desktop version.)

I've often wondered about decompiling the .hl files to see if they could be turned into something equivalent to the .user files created by the community. I've done such things in the past with various applications (mostly games), but that was 30 years ago and I don't have the same motivation — or curiosity — that I had back then!
Azhrei is offline   #12 Reply With Quote