View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old August 17th, 2021, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shareeth View Post
Thank you very, very much!

Is there a way to get the destructive blade to show damage correctly? I ask since the tooltip (and book) say that the ability is supposed to have its caster level based on class level, and it is not currently doing that.
Can you post your .por file, please? The damage is scaling correctly for me so I'd like to see if there's something else on your character that's interacting with Destructive Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
I figured out the issue. When I selected Arcane Engineer (Nature) or another race's trait that gives them the Basic Magic Training feat, it overwrites the class' Spell Points with the 1 point the feat gives you. I wasn't looking for that because the Legacy Spheres correctly removes the Basic Magic Training and gives you Extra Magic Talent like it's supposed to.

A workaround I found is to add the Other Adjustment 'Feat/Trait Disable' and disable the Basic Magic Training, and then add Extra Magic Talent and set it as bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willuwontu View Post
Code:
Attempt to access 'focus' pick or thing from script when no focus exists
Location: 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'fSoPLitTac' near line 3
Getting that error when selecting an incanter's bonus feat while having Sphere Specialization (Creation).

Code:
Error: Ignore requirements uses "agent" source, but no agent pick is present!
- - -
Error: Ignore requirements uses "agent" source, but no agent pick is present!
And get that one when I unfocus the view for the feat's tooltip (Wall Master).

Edit: Also, the Extra Magic Talent feat is not showing up in the list of bonus feats.

Edit2: Adding too many magic talents causes boons and drawbacks to be pushed off the screen and disappear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willuwontu View Post
USoP (I suppose I should label where these errors are from, huh?):

Creation Sphere's Magma Mastery advanced talent is incorrectly looking for Nature Sphere's fire geomancing package, when it was removed as a prereq in USoP.
Adding these to the to-do list for USoP 1.4
TheIronGolem is offline   #1059 Reply With Quote