View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old May 3rd, 2021, 08:19 AM
Well, I am quite sorry for the lack of updates, it has indeed been the year from hell. Let me just first start by saying that, I have not abandoned working on conversion files from pathfinder 1e. And, I will continue maintain the files at the least as long as I'm around despite my long silence.

Long overdue, (and I have no idea how anticipated), a new update should be ready by the end of the week. A full list of new additions will be forthcoming in a day or two, but in short the major change is an 'uncluttering' of the race selection list.

If you pick any of the major races, Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings etc., you will no longer see each 'settings' own unique race such as Silvanesti from Dragonlance, or Strongheart from Faerun.

Instead you simply select, Elf or Halfling from the race list and choose the Silvanesti or Strongheart from the Ethnicity. All race abilities will be adjusted from there and and special abilities bootstrapped thereafter. All racial feats, traits and special abilities should work more or less universally now as they have been all retuned to work based off the default race (there were some races and ART that didnt seem to work properly before depending on which version of a particular race was selected).

The original race choices will remain visible (just tagged as obsolete), for the next update or two, but eventually I will hide them to fully unclutter things. I will not entirely remove them entirely as that might break some older character sheets.

Please, also be aware that any of the races from Eberron are not included in this update, as it is maintained by a different user. Nor does this function entirely with the Dark Sun material as those races are entirely different from the normal D&D selections.
Attached Images
File Type: gif obsolete races.gif (260.6 KB, 12 views)
TobyFox2002 is offline   #239 Reply With Quote