View Single Post
xeth1313

Old August 27th, 2019, 04:31 PM
I am trying to find out is I am missing a setting, adjustment, or option for Warpriests.
Sacred Weapon says: "In addition to the favored weapon of his deity, the Warpriest can designate a weapon as a sacred weapon by selecting that weapon with the Weapon Focus feat"

Yet only weapons I have selected with Weapon Focus appear to be affected by Sacred Weapon. This is coming up with gods that have Bite as their favored weapon, though I have not sat down and tried to test it with manufactured weapons(as opposed to the natural ones I ran into the issue with). Is Weapon Focus the only way to turn on Sacred Weapon in the builder? Or is there a way to emulate it without adding in the extra attack bonus from weapon focus?

Edit: For clarity, the wording indicates that the favored weapon is always affected by Sacred weapon and that additional weapons can be affected. I meant the extra attack BONUS granted by focus weapon. as this could come up with a dual wielding level 1 character with two different weapons, a deity's favored one and a Weapon Focus selected one, on my case Claws with Weapon Focus and what should be a Bite from Apsu's favored weapon.

Last edited by xeth1313; August 28th, 2019 at 06:28 AM.
xeth1313 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote