View Single Post
Lord Lex

Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:57 PM
Stop me if this kind of post is not allowed. Sorry in advance. This is more of a rant than anything.

So I REALLY hate scripting and I am encountering all kinds of scripting events (like games TTS and this) and I think "Man I hate scripting wish I knew it" But I was wondering if there was someone I can talk to or pay to get some custom .user files made for me (and possibly the community). I see on a few rpgnow type sites that there's a guy selling .user files they made for a small price. Mostly for Pathfinder. This is also coming from there own book as well. But I came to the idea, "what if there was someone out there selling their time to make custom .user files" So I'm wondering if anyone will be able to make something for me or point me in the right direction.

All I want is a custom dnd 5e class made for me in Hero Lab (i already have the class file just need it converted to Hero Lab willing to pay). On that same note, I also want some tweaking done to an existing race.

This is the class in question https://gmbinder.com/share/-LAEn6ZdC6lYUKhQ67Qk . If its even possible (bc of the upgrades) Id also want a few spells added in.

Thank you for your time!
Lord Lex is offline   #1 Reply With Quote