View Single Post
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 1st, 2018, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnM View Post
So I have questions as a potential RW customer to know if my players could just use HL without the RW subscription. It seems like integration would offer better options than two separate accounts players may need to switch between in game if I'm revealing info or Fog of World.
This is a question better suited to the RW forum, probably. But in general, there's no current integration between Hero Lab and Realm Works involving revealing information/Fog of World. It's possible that we debut some functionality along these lines in the future, but we haven't announced anything at this time.

Right now, your players would be just fine with only Hero Lab for running their characters, with the GM (you, presumably) having Realm Works and using the "Player View" mechanism in that product to share information with them. If your players really wanted between-session browsing access to your realms, they could optionally invest in Realm Works player edition. Questions about how those features work can be best answered on the Realm Works forum.
Joe is offline   #7 Reply With Quote