View Single Post
flawlesscowboy

Old July 10th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
That to me looks like you added the spell multiple times to the character. Its not the description that is doubling the text in the mouse info window.

Did you actually add the spell multiple times?
Yes, that's exactly what I did which obviously means this is how it was intended. I wasn't sure how to note that I wanted to prepare (spell) (number of times) except to add it more than once. Did I miss an annotation or something I could manipulate in the program itself?

It's also entirely possible that I'm not doing this in the "intended" way either since I've only been playing for a little over a year and before this my character sheets would get... Messy. If there's a different method most people would use to denote have multiple copies of the same spell prepared I don't know about it!

It also occurs to me now that perhaps most people don't take more than one copy of a spell? Considering that the majority of my time in gaming before this was digital and spell lists/pools/options are typically fewer with more repeated items (like in an MMO I would cast fireball forever while here I have a whole list of fiery things to cast) maybe I'm not approaching this like most people would because of that mindset?
flawlesscowboy is offline   #9 Reply With Quote