View Single Post
Zaknaefin

Old May 29th, 2017, 06:39 PM
I am having some small issues with the newest pack (I do not want to sound ungrateful, you guys do a great job with these! )

1. Aegis Customization pre-reqs:

My character has Extra Arms, Lesser and Extra Arms and now has Extra Arms, Greater, but it is giving a validation error under Extra Arms, Greater that he does not have Extra Arms, Lesser.

He just got Extra Arms, Greater from leveling so this may or may not have been an issue before the most recent update. I do know that some of the other pre-req issues were fixed in this update.

2. Gift Blade Archetype:

My character had the Gifted Blade Archetype before the pack and now it is gone. I tried turning the "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" option on and off and either way I was not able to add back the Gifted Blade Archetype. It is not listed under the list of options in Archetypes. It lists: Armored Blade, Cutthroat, Deadly Fist, Feral Heart, Nimble Blade, Shielded Blade, Soulbolt, and War Soul, but no Gifted Blade. My assumption is that some of the coding with the new change may have taken it off the list of options to take as a standard Archetype instead of a free Archetype.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1212 Reply With Quote