View Single Post
Merion

Old March 6th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GThiel View Post
1. Duplicate article. When I am adding a series of similar items, I set up a generic article, and duplicate it to add items. When ever an article is duplicated, a pop-up comes up to info me that it might take some time to do the process. It takes longer to click on the OK than it does to duplicate the article. Either get rid of the pop-up or at least allow a check box to not show the message.

2. Copy and Paste from PDF. Whenever I do a copy and paste, I am warned that formatting may not be correct. I know that, and am prepared to fix any messed up formatting. Add a check box so that the message is no longer displayed.

3. Tag Options. When adding Tags to an article, after clicking on the "Show Tag Options," a drop down appears with only one option "Modify Tag Assignments." Since there is only one option, why not go directly to the Assign Tags to Topics pop-up. If in the future more options are offered then the drop-down could be re-instated.
1. I agree absolutely!

2. You can use ctrl+alt+V to paste the things without formatting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
The ability to hit enter on any dialog - there are several that require you to mouse to them after they open.

I'd like the ability to re-assign shortcuts - especially the ctl-alt-v for paste. My fingers would love this also.
+1 to these too!
Merion is offline   #5 Reply With Quote