View Single Post
Dami

Old January 31st, 2017, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
I am running HL 8.0b. I added a "Case, crossbow bolt" on the Gear tab. When I try to move my crossbow bolts to that container, it is not showing up as a container option. I can see other containers (backpack, pouch, and quiver), but the crossbow bolt case is not showing as a container option. I created a custom container with the same name as a workaround, but I wanted to make you aware that the stock one is not functioning as a container.
You should raise a bug report for the item. I've checked, the case isn't available as a container.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
Incidentally, where are the main data files for 5e located? I see all the COM files under ProgramData, but I was curious where the core ones are so that I could potentially try to fix things like this myself when I find them as I sometimes can do with d20 (and of course report them here so any fixes can be incorporated into future patches). Or, are they in files within that folder that cannot be opened by the editor (e.g. the .hlz or .pkg files)?
LW core data files (for all systems) aren't accessable to users. If you can access something to change it, then it has to be a community or user file.
Dami is offline   #19