View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 21st, 2016, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater Rockfist View Post
I am searching for the dragonlance prestigeclass 'mighty anvil of reorx' for herolab.
The Dragonlance files are mostly races and deities. I never got around to adding any of the other content, which TobyFox and whoever in the community helps with will have to convert to pathfinder. Paizo.com has a conversion guide for free for taking 3.5 content and converting it which is what I used when I did my conversion files. I provided these files "as-is" based on what my own campaigns needed at the time they were being run in Pathfinder. Because my group never really used Prestige Classes they were considered a least priority coding task. My group was content using the base classes with archetype options (which pathfinder provides hundreds of). In the many years I did run Pathfinder I had one player use a prestige class, and it was from the core rulebook. Prestige classes are not fast or easy to add to hero lab, they do take a lot of time and I wasn't willing to invest my time into class options players were not using at the time.

TobyFox I will be taking down the files from dropbox eventually. I think you have a good starting point for the conversion work. Do keep in mind with the FR files that the regional traits were updated in the Player's Guide to Faerun. Any backgrounds omitted from the 3.0 book were intentionally left out as they were changed in the updated book. I always used the most recent version of something when coding these books.

I haven't run a Pathfinder game now in 2 years. And since I am not running it my heart's just not in coding data for it that I am not using personally.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote