View Single Post
Jay_NOLA

Old February 26th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I did a small bestiary for one of my realms and put it in the Mechanics section.

I have a general monster list topic with a text entry for each monster. I did this as I wanted an topic that would list every creature in the bestiary with a link to the creature's own topic that I could turn on or off. If I wanted players to know about it.

I have separate topics for each bestiary monster which are sub topics.

Each creature's topic is set up so that I can turn on and off what information I want displayed.

I did find that I had to make for entries another entry and have the creatures as a sub entry,

So I'll have Demon listed which goes to the general bestiary page for Demons that gives basic info, rules, etc. that applies to all of them and sub topics of the various Demons that got individual topic entries.

My main list has the sub entries (like various types of demons) in a different text style given right under the main general entry to let the reader know that a specific creature is actual a separate creature that got its on topic of creature given in normal text above it.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #4 Reply With Quote