View Single Post
zarlor

Old December 2nd, 2015, 06:40 AM
FYI, I think LoneWolf has pointed out to me where that whole update-not-going-away thing went awry. I need to try and maintain a consistent data file ID that they use on their server for providing the notifications. It's been a while since I updated some of these files so I may have inadvertently used a different ID from the one they were expecting. (For example I might have used an ID of "DLN" instead of "DLNoir" or whatever I originally used.) I've gotten a list from LoneWolf of what they think those IDs should be so I'll try to keep them consistent, but I'll also be asking them if they should add a field on the Data Author site where we post our updates that would show that value for each of the data files so I have a consistent reminder there as well.

What that means is that I'll look at resubmitting 50 Fathoms and Deadlands Noir one more time with the IDs LoneWolf is expecting so you may have to follow the steps above yet one more time to clear things out yet again, but hopefully I can prevent that issue, on my files at least, in the future.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote