View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 12th, 2007, 04:36 PM
It sounds like you're doing things exactly as we had intended. We just don't have everything in place yet that you need. :-)

Please don't plan on releasing anything until we've got everything nailed down on our end. We're making some changes to things (minor but important ones), so you'll likely need to tweak a few details in your files. These changes will make things simpler overall for authoring, as well as addressing issues like putting feats in the Special Abilities tab.

-Rob

At 05:37 PM 1/9/2007, you wrote:

Quote:
Thanks for the info Rob.

I've got about 80% of the feats in BoED completed and ready for uploading. However, what I'd like to do is make sure that those feats that are not directly affecting an ability score, attribute, etc. are listed in the Special Abilities tab so the player doesn't have to go searching through the feat tab to find all the cool things he/she has.

For the VoP feat, I've currently setup a bunch of evaluation statements (six now and counting) that handle the level checking and apply bonuses to things like AC, deflection, natural armor, etc. That's all good. What I need at this point is to, instead of modifying an attribute or existing tag, Ilist it in the abilites tab.

As an example, at CL3, the character receives endure elements and at CL5, they receive Sustenance. Neither of these affect an existing thing or change a tag value. However, they do affect game play and it would be great to list them in the special abilities tab.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,

Subfunk
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote