View Single Post
Ambrus

Old June 19th, 2015, 03:22 PM
My attack routine is all messed up. I'm trying to setup my character two fight with two unarmed strikes using the Two Weapon Fighting feat, but there doesn't appear to be a way to set that up within HL. The character should also have a Bite as a secondary attack, but that's currently greyed out on the In-Play tab.

Setting those issues aside for the moment, my character has levels in Unchained Monk which I've tried to pair up with the Master of Many Styles archetype. Unfortunately, the archetype doesn't appear to have successfully disabled the class' Flurry of Blows ability. So, in my attack routine, my unarmed strike is listed as +15/+15; as if I were flurrying. I don't know why HL would automatically assume the character is flurrying. I assume this is also the reason that the Bite attack remains greyed out; because natural attacks can't be combined with a flurry.

So, how might I disable the Flurry of Blows ability, arm the character for making two unarmed attacks via two weapon fighting and have the Bite added in correctly as a secondary attack?
Ambrus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote