View Single Post
Villadelfia

Send a message via Skype™ to Villadelfia

Old April 8th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
No they will not. The author of the original files indicated that he wanted to take them down once ours were available.
I hope you're joking. I paid a lot of money, several hundreds of euros, in a short period of time to get access to every single first party pathfinder source you offer.

Now you're telling me that, to get access to what boils down to pre-made portfolios with the advantage of not having to own all the sources I'm going to have to pay 25$, even though I own all the sources?

And don't tell me that it's "only 12 cent per encounter". The fact is that the big majority of encounters boil down to 3 of x monster, and those are not the encounters I want to buy. The only reason I would want pre-made portfolios is for the dozen or so hard encounter to rebuild, you know the few monster where you need to wrestle with hero lab because Paizo made a typo etc..

With that in mind it's closer to 2$ per REAL encounter. And that's simply too much.

That said, if you're also planning for a 4.99$ version that DOES require you to own all the packages needed, I will retract whatever I said above. Because 24.99$ is an attractive price for not having to buy 100$ worth of sources, just not when you already own them.
Villadelfia is offline   #7 Reply With Quote