View Single Post
Parody

Old March 28th, 2015, 03:31 AM
Just filed a bug report: if you have Invert View turned on and switch back to the World Almanac, you see no Topics. To turn off Invert View, you have to switch to another Topic View because the button has been disabled. Remember to turn it off before switching! :)

Added: One other thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
We considered this approach. However, the drawback with this approach is that you still need to maintain two separate views and manually add/remove items to keep them correct. It's a tedious and error-prone process. I believe the solution we came up with will end up being much simpler and cleaner for everyone. <fingers crossed>
I think this only works if you have exactly one custom View. As soon as you have more than one (none of which is a superset of all the others) then your world's background information becomes its own independent subset, something you may want to maintain in its own View for ease of access by your players. It'll be interesting to see how people decide to use it.

In any case, this solves the immediate conversion problem of "How do I recover the old separation I had between Story and World?"

Last edited by Parody; March 28th, 2015 at 04:01 AM.
Parody is offline   #24 Reply With Quote