View Single Post
Exmortis

Old March 2nd, 2015, 11:34 AM
I have all of our house rules in the reference section. This will be revealed on campaign start. I have my campaign character reference information for the creation of characters, how to roll abilties etc. Since much of this is optional, or based on choices, having it here keeps it in one place.

Since I am building a custom world, anything that is non-standard, or requires clarification is contained here.

I also have environmental rules in the reference section, my campaign will be affected by environmental factors more than my players are used too, so I complied all the rules here for quick reference.

I also compiled item damage rules, since they are spread all over the CRB. I will also have every trap in my story here, linked to the it in game, so players will be able to see what they have encountered and learned about.

I compiled all the random magic item tables here,not all of them, but the initial stuff. mainly because my campaign world has large player races, as well as small and medium it seemed prudent to add that random table to weapons and armor, so based entirely on that break down, I have updated all random tables that require it, a size roll.

I will likely add more, but thats it for now.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote