View Single Post
BossTroll

Old February 2nd, 2015, 03:41 PM
I use Hero Lab fairly extensively for my weekly group, and some requests from the group have come up that I think would make Hero Lab more functional.
I use one Profile for the entire group, makes it easier for combat, and to use hero lab for tacticals.

1) Party Loot List. Having a separate list for party loot (weight can be assigned in game) That would allow for items found, but not yet assigned to a character.

2) Being able to move (transfer) equipment between different members in the same profile. You just spent 10 minutes custom creating a magic sword for a party member to use. Then a better sword is found, and the person who currently uses the item gives it to another party member. There is no easy way to do this without deleting it, and recreating the item (taking up time) on the other character. There should be a transfer option in inventory and in party loot if that idea is used.

3) We have been constantly bugged on the Pathfinder character sheet printouts with missing equipment, ability and spells that people have started once again keeping hand-written character sheets.
However when they go to transfer new information from Hero Lab to their character sheets, it is harder as they go up in levels to see what changes have been made. Information overload.
We came up with an idea for a printout oution when you level that will just print out the changes between the last level and this one with also showing what new feats, skill changes, etc... or if your saves, or your BAT, or your CMB/CMD, skills or whatever went up. Just a change log. It seems that Hero lab does already keep track of changes by level as if you delete a level, it deletes the benefits you took for that level.
That way you know just what to change on your handwritten sheet.

Last edited by BossTroll; February 2nd, 2015 at 03:56 PM.
BossTroll is offline   #1 Reply With Quote