View Single Post
psych777

Old January 11th, 2015, 10:06 AM
oh i didn't realize the max was 9, i thought 9 was just the default max. that definitely wouldn't work with this Trait then (as you have already said).

the trait's ability is useable once a week, so i had the 1 time a week in the 'Show in tracked resources list?'. didn't see a way to have a second tracked list so was trying to use the activated ability for keeping track of the amount of converted hp (see below).

the trait basically lets you once a week convert lethal damage to nonlethal damage (the amount of your char level * con mod). but you don't have to use all the available amount at one time. when you first use the ability, you have the whole week to use the full amount. so i have the tracker showing once per week. and since you don't have to use it all in one go was trying to get another tracker with the value amount that they could slowly 'convert' without having to remember how much they had done already (cuz the tracker was keeping track).

guess i could use the tracker just for the hp amount and let the player remember when the 'week' started. or use the activated ability with just a max of 1 (for one week) instead.... if used the activated ability as the once a week, can i get the tracked resource to be greyed out (unusable) or hidden until the activated ability was actually activated?
psych777 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote