View Single Post
Acenoid

Old December 28th, 2014, 11:19 PM
I know we have got the survey already and "this horse has been beaten to death" already, however I wanted to mention it once more, because, at least for me this becomes more important every time I update & insert more data into RW:

Right now I have multiple groups with the same system and I have 2 Realms for them. One Realm includes already a lot of the game mechanic (but is also far from complete and will be an ever changing list).

Now I have no possibility to bring this data easily into the other Realm, without having to type everything in again. Also I become tired to update all the same tags and categories over and over again...

How do the other RW-Users handle this scenario? Did you put everyting into a single Realm instead and added a special tag to flag the content of the 2nd group?

You at LW probably have some other tools at your disposal, to manage such operations, however I wanted to ask you, if you have seen / experienced such or similiar problems, if you might have a good idea or a workaround for me how I could handle this in a better way? Or is this a no-issue from your side?

Right now my workaround is to close the realm and open the other one to look up game mechanic issues for example.
Acenoid is offline   #1 Reply With Quote