Thread: Ogres
View Single Post
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 2nd, 2006, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis
Hi everyone, this is my first time here. I looked around hoping no one wrote what I had in mind, if yes then i'm sorry.

-I noticed, in the ArmyBuilder 3.1, when I look at the gorger stats, his leadership is 10 but once selected, the leadership goes down to 8. Was this bug reported earlier ?

-The number of gnoblar trappers indicates 6 for 48 pts while it should be 8 for 48 pts.

-The scrapluncher has a very minor error, when selected, there's a small graffic of a man that represents the numbers in that unit or in this case on the chariot, it has the number of 8 gnoblars when it's only 6 gnoblars.

Also, i'm a fan of the bull rhinox from forgeworld and I would like to know if I can download or get a file to add this rhinox option to my army builder ?

Regards

for the gorger, this is working fine for me - are you using ab3.1a??

gnoblar trappers - the '6/#' is the cost per model, so it costs 6/model plus 48 (for the minimum amount) which is right?

scraplauncher - i think it should be 7, 6 for the crew and 1 for the launcher/rhino model?

for the rhinox, is the unit stats available for dl anywhere? like the forgeworld web site??

thx
robert is offline   #5 Reply With Quote