View Single Post
Dianae

Old August 3rd, 2014, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Yea pretty much what I "plan" to do is allow a few different choices for doing multiclassed saves/BAB. I am 90% sure I can get Fractional values to work as I have a new component I built that tracks saves/BAB values so just need to add some fractional math to it.
This is awesome news. I wasn't sure how much of the Saves and BAB values were hard code vs. soft code. Glad to hear the update even if it's just a "where my brain is right now" thing.
Quote:
The harder issue honestly right now is "time". I am just sort of out. I thought this addon would go pretty quick and most of it has. This save/BAB thing I didn't fully understand the "differences" that where in use. So didn't account for it. So why I will get back to this and add in some "choices" I think its going to be a few months. Which is why I added the adjustments directly into this download so that the values can be adjusted.
We all appreciate the effort you went through to get this to work. My players love that I've added them into our campaign, and are trying to get the other players to add it into their campaigns when they are on GM rotation.
Quote:
The adjustments are not perfect but I think they still come out easier than the making of archetypes in the editor.
Oh boy. You could say that again.
Dianae is offline   #62 Reply With Quote