Thread: Editor trouble
View Single Post
frumple

Old July 28th, 2014, 01:07 PM
For Special Abilities:

Code:
<inputthing name="Special Abilities" helptext="Select any special abilities this racial custom ability grants.">
  <it_bootcustom compset="Ability">
    <inputthing name="Value?" helptext="If there is a value you wish to specify for this special, enter it here. For example, Blindsense 30' would enter 30. The use of this ability with vary from ability to ability, and you should study other examples of its use to figure out how to use it.">
      <it_tagpick group="Value" tag="?"/>
    </inputthing>
    <inputthing name="Name" helptext="If you wish to override the name of the special, enter that here.">
      <it_field field="livename"/>
    </inputthing>
  </it_bootcustom>
</inputthing>
What I See

What I Should See

For Racial Special Abilities

Code:
<inputthing name="Racial Special Abilities" helptext="Select any racial special abilities this racial custom ability grants.">
  <it_bootcustom compset="RaceSpec">
    <inputthing name="Value?" helptext="If there is a value you wish to specify for this special, enter it here. For example, Blindsense 30' would enter 30. The use of this ability with vary from ability to ability, and you should study other examples of its use to figure out how to use it.">
      <it_tagpick group="Value" tag="?"/>
    </inputthing>
    <inputthing name="Name" helptext="If you wish to override the name of the special, enter that here.">
      <it_field field="livename"/>
    </inputthing>
  </it_bootcustom>
</inputthing>
What I See

What I Should See

Last edited by frumple; July 28th, 2014 at 01:24 PM.
frumple is offline   #9 Reply With Quote