View Single Post
Teresa

Old June 16th, 2014, 11:11 AM
@ryntak4536: "there is a resident type already, I think it's under 'comprises'." thanks, I hadn't noticed it yet. Your approach is very straightforward, so it might actually be the best way to start and get the hang of it.

@Silveras: "Don't forget that you can put a note in the relationship, so that if there isn't one named specifically what you want." thanks for this idea.

I had seen the description but never really thought about it. I suppose it could help with the lack of multilayering, in that I wouldn't detail the relationship's tags (just pick a simple relationship as you say) but use comments to define them. Then I can have lots of different relationships in the same layer to help me understand social and family tension.

By the way, I decided to start practicing to see how I could play with your ideas in practice and, as geographical topics are mostly what I have done so far, I tried to set up some relationships between them. But RW crashes every time I try to save a topic after creating a relationship. I've tried three different types of relationships, but it always crashes.

The thing is I have used relationships before starting this thread (I only play with RW from time to time) and nothing like it happened. Are the geographical topics off the relationships scope?
Teresa is offline   #5 Reply With Quote