View Single Post
ifandbut

Old December 26th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KefkaZ View Post
The frustrating piece is that most of us "complainers" are fine with the mostly-finished nature and many of us didn't know about the kickstarter until it was too late. This is not us complaining about it not being done. We get that. The frustration lies in that "traditionally" (and I use "" because it's not like there has been a lot of kickstarter tradition) when the kickstarter lower-level backers get their product, the product goes on sale.

Which is really all we want. Sell us what all the early investors have already had access to.
This. I only recently started getting into traditional RPGs recently. I'm trying to get things together to DM a campaign and I am dumbfounded by how hard it is to keep my stuff organized. Then I discovered RealmWorks a few months ago and instantly thought "THIS IS WHAT I NEED". Now, several months later after promises and promises it still appears no closer to release. If I had known about the kickstarter and been interested in RPGs back when I would have gladly paid the $80 for beta.

What frustrates me the most is they refuse to just "shut up and take my money".

Last edited by ifandbut; December 26th, 2013 at 06:44 AM.
ifandbut is offline   #6