View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 6th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cndblank View Post
I like to see better on the fly modifiers since as a GM I know there is no telling what special modifiers might apply.

For example say a PC or an NPC has a bullet barrier spell sustained. Then I want to be able to note that the character has plus 5 ranged defense against bullets and have the character sheet/stat block display his Ranged Defense as x/x+5 (so 6/11).

I'd want to be able to add an on the fly modifier to almost any value on a character sheet/stat block be it to be printed/displayed as HTML or Text.

It would be nice to be able to set the various character sheets to display both the base stat value and the modified stat value.

Say a character has an increase strength spell sustained on him. I like to see the base strength and the modified strength. So Troll STR 7 plus sustained Increase Strength 4 will display as 7/11. And all stats based on Strength would be adjusted.

I guess if the Troll also had Muscle Replacement 2 then it should show up as 7/9/12.
Have you tried the Adjust tab? I know we're missing some things on that list - if you see something missing, please tell us, so we can put it on our to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #27 Reply With Quote