View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
Will there be a dice roller and will there be character sheet access for the players using the web.? The reason i ask this is simple I run a weekly Virtual session for 8 people living in different states around the US and i would be buying realmworks for 3 reasons reason 1 Comparison to my current campaign software The Keep. reason 2 possible campaign intigration reason 3 Supporting your company you bring good products i would like to see that continue however i have some misgivings if you include fog of world(war) without access to character sheet and Die roller for the players i would have no reason to invest in the cloud features as i already have a vtt that meets the needs for fog purposes.
There won't be a dice roller in V1.0, but that's on the todo list because lots of people seem to want one. Character sheet access through the web-based interface is also planned. However, since you are comparing Realm Works to a VTT, I'm guessing you want live updating of characters controlled by the GM.

Our intention with Realm Works is not to create yet another VTT tool. Our first priority is campaign management for GMs, with the ability to share vastly more than just the current map where the PCs are adventuring. That's why we call it "Fog of World" instead of merely "fog of war". The Virtual Tour video we put together and the detailed info on the website should provide numerous examples of the things that players gain access to beyond just the current map that most VTTs provide.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #8 Reply With Quote