Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   The 9th Age (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   [Bug Report] Vermin Swarm (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55454)

Brad Bowyer March 27th, 2016 05:17 AM

[Bug Report] Vermin Swarm

When adding Jezails it will only allow me to take a unit of 3. I should be able to add additional figures up to 6 models total at 18pts per model.

EdSteiner March 28th, 2016 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Bowyer (Post 226984)
When adding Jezails it will only allow me to take a unit of 3. I should be able to add additional figures up to 6 models total at 18pts per model.

Fixed DL same release

Blaster March 28th, 2016 07:32 AM

Weapon Team cost error. It say 50 but you need to pay 65 for the model.

Thank you for your work.

EdSteiner March 28th, 2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaster (Post 227042)
Weapon Team cost error. It say 50 but you need to pay 65 for the model.

Thank you for your work.

Fixed DL same release

lschantz April 5th, 2016 05:22 PM

Rakachit Technician

Rakachit Technician has a BS of 5 and it shows as 3 in the program.

EdSteiner April 6th, 2016 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lschantz (Post 227494)
Rakachit Technician has a BS of 5 and it shows as 3 in the program.

Fixed DL same release

lschantz April 6th, 2016 05:53 PM

Thanks

Blaster April 9th, 2016 02:51 AM

There is some problem whit the following:

- Magical Armour - Deceiver's Buckler: when you add to a model, the Armour Save get +3 instead of +1
- Magical Armour - Force Shield: when you add to a model, the Armour Save doesn't get the +1 bonus
- Tyrant Mount - Monstrous Rat: there is poisoned attack in the rule, but is not true

Thank for your work.

EdSteiner April 9th, 2016 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaster (Post 227690)
There is some problem whit the following:

- Magical Armour - Deceiver's Buckler: when you add to a model, the Armour Save get +3 instead of +1
- Magical Armour - Force Shield: when you add to a model, the Armour Save doesn't get the +1 bonus
- Tyrant Mount - Monstrous Rat: there is poisoned attack in the rule, but is not true

Thank for your work.

- Magical Armour - Deceiver's Buckler: when you add to a model, the Armour Save get +3 instead of +1 (Fixed)
- Core Rules Magical Armour - Force Shield: when you add to a model, the Armour Save doesn't get the +1 bonus (This item does not provide a +1 bonus to the units Armour Save per Core Rulebook 0.99.x pg. 109) I stand corrected, it does count as a Shield as it says Type: Shield, - corrected
- Tyrant Mount - Monstrous Rat: there is poisoned attack in the rule, but is not true (Fixed)

DL same release

HinesDawg June 18th, 2016 10:46 PM

Sceptre of Vermin Valor

Sceptre of Vermin Valour

Not present in Enchanted Items as per army book. Checked on Magister and Chief and Tyrant

EdSteiner June 19th, 2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HinesDawg (Post 231139)
Sceptre of Vermin Valour

Not present in Enchanted Items as per army book. Checked on Magister and Chief and Tyrant

Fixed DL same release.