Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Illyahr August 3rd, 2016 06:37 PM

Hathran (Player's Guide to Faerun) has a problems with prerequisites. It says "No item creation feats (except scribe scroll)," but it's counting metamagic feats instead of item creation feats.

Script should probably be < 1 instead of =0 as only wizards get scribe scroll for free so a sorcerer with no creation feats comes up -1 and still gets an error.

Sendric August 5th, 2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 232915)
Hathran (Player's Guide to Faerun) has a problems with prerequisites. It says "No item creation feats (except scribe scroll)," but it's counting metamagic feats instead of item creation feats.

Script should probably be < 1 instead of =0 as only wizards get scribe scroll for free so a sorcerer with no creation feats comes up -1 and still gets an error.

Thanks for the report. I'm sure we'll get this fixed for next time.

Illyahr August 5th, 2016 05:48 PM

The AC Bonus for Swordsage (Tome of Battle) is giving the AC bonus at level 1, even though the Swordsage doesn't get the ability until level two.

I tried a "If level >= 2 then" phrase in the eval rules and that corrected it.

Also, the Discipline Weapon Focus from the same source gives you weapon focus with your discipline's weapons but doesn't get around the +1 BAB requirement that weapon focus requires, so you get an error.

Dami August 6th, 2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynnswa (Post 135946)
I've run into an error attempting to create a ninja. The text of it is below:

"Attempt to access non-live child pick 'xSudStrike' from script
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'cNinSudStr' (Eval Script '#1') near line 11"

This is from back a long while ago, but it's just happened to me. The ninja stuff is in Complete Adventurer. The xSudStrike ability is in the Heroes of Battle user file and it's only source marked as Heroes of Battle. I've made the ninja work by adding the 'Complete Adventurer" tag to the source - since I don't have HoB as a source for any of my portfolios. Perhaps for the next release the extra source could be added to the ability.

Sendric August 8th, 2016 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 233069)
This is from back a long while ago, but it's just happened to me. The ninja stuff is in Complete Adventurer. The xSudStrike ability is in the Heroes of Battle user file and it's only source marked as Heroes of Battle. I've made the ninja work by adding the 'Complete Adventurer" tag to the source - since I don't have HoB as a source for any of my portfolios. Perhaps for the next release the extra source could be added to the ability.

Thanks. I've removed the source altogether. No reason for it, to be honest.

Sendric August 8th, 2016 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 233027)
The AC Bonus for Swordsage (Tome of Battle) is giving the AC bonus at level 1, even though the Swordsage doesn't get the ability until level two.

Fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 233027)
Also, the Discipline Weapon Focus from the same source gives you weapon focus with your discipline's weapons but doesn't get around the +1 BAB requirement that weapon focus requires, so you get an error.

Also fixed.

Thanks for the report.

LilithSidhe August 12th, 2016 01:04 PM

Races of Destiny - Missing Spells
 
Hello, I'm trying to add the spell 'Friendly Face' from Races of Destiny to my Bard
Spells in d20 (D&D 3.5). It's not listed. I have the Community packages with just about everything checked under Configure Hero to look for it (including Races of Destiny) and it's still not listed. Please advise where it is?

[I'm not sure if I posted to correct forum. Sorry, new at this.]

Sendric August 15th, 2016 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilithSidhe (Post 233368)
Hello, I'm trying to add the spell 'Friendly Face' from Races of Destiny to my Bard
Spells in d20 (D&D 3.5). It's not listed. I have the Community packages with just about everything checked under Configure Hero to look for it (including Races of Destiny) and it's still not listed. Please advise where it is?

[I'm not sure if I posted to correct forum. Sorry, new at this.]

Apparently we don't have the spells from Races of Destiny entered yet. I'll see about doing this for the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ted11 August 20th, 2016 08:04 AM

Very minor thing, noticed MIC item Wilding Clasp is mispelled Wildling Clasp as item name, but correct within the description.

Dami August 20th, 2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 233452)
Apparently we don't have the spells from Races of Destiny entered yet. I'll see about doing this for the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've been doing some work adding the City and Destiny Domains (and related spells) from Races of Destiny. I'll add the "Friendly Face" spell to this. I should have the file to Sendric within a few days. Hopefully he hasn't been working on this at the same time!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.