Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Atrius July 17th, 2016 06:50 AM

Thanks, as always, for the quick responses, Sendric. We have one more issue/feature request, but I know this might go to the bottom of the line: is there any way to have the domain selections only show valid options based upon the player's deity? For example, a Radiant Servant of Pelor is showing all domains for which it is not alignment-prohibited (e.g. domains requiring evil or chaotic) as valid options.

Sendric July 17th, 2016 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atrius (Post 232261)
Thanks, as always, for the quick responses, Sendric. We have one more issue/feature request, but I know this might go to the bottom of the line: is there any way to have the domain selections only show valid options based upon the player's deity? For example, a Radiant Servant of Pelor is showing all domains for which it is not alignment-prohibited (e.g. domains requiring evil or chaotic) as valid options.

Anything that is grayed out can be removed by changing the drop-down at the top of the window from "Everything" to "Only valid items". Beyond that, ShadowChemosh is putting in a lot of work to improve the deity field. Currently, there isn't really anything we can do based on the character's deity, but that will be changing with the next core release.

Illyahr July 26th, 2016 08:01 PM

Silverbrow human (Dragon Magic) bestows the dragonblood subtype but the feats that check for the dragonblood subtype don't register it.

Sendric July 27th, 2016 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 232664)
Silverbrow human (Dragon Magic) bestows the dragonblood subtype but the feats that check for the dragonblood subtype don't register it.

Probably a timing issue. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Atrius July 31st, 2016 05:25 AM

Any idea when the other classes from Dragon Compendium will be implemented? It looks like the only class that is implemented is Force Missile Mage.

Illyahr July 31st, 2016 08:27 AM

Incarnate Weapon for the Incarnate (Magic of Incarnum): The battle axe version shows the stun chance even if it isn't bound to your arms.

Sendric August 1st, 2016 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atrius (Post 232796)
Any idea when the other classes from Dragon Compendium will be implemented? It looks like the only class that is implemented is Force Missile Mage.

No current time-table, but I can add it to the list.

Sendric August 1st, 2016 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 232808)
Incarnate Weapon for the Incarnate (Magic of Incarnum): The battle axe version shows the stun chance even if it isn't bound to your arms.

Thanks. I see what I did there. All set now.

Illyahr August 2nd, 2016 01:20 PM

Holy Warrior class variant (Complete Champion) should remove spellcasting entirely (there's a checkbox). It instead reduces spells/day to 0. Effectively the same thing, but allows it to stack with other variants that remove spellcasting.

Also the Exemplar abilities Sustaining Presence and Intellectual Agility have timing issues. They are set for the 'Post-Level" phase when they should trigger later at the 'Post-Attribute" phase since they give bonuses based off of Charisma and Intelligence, respectively.

Sendric August 3rd, 2016 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 232884)
Holy Warrior class variant (Complete Champion) should remove spellcasting entirely (there's a checkbox). It instead reduces spells/day to 0. Effectively the same thing, but allows it to stack with other variants that remove spellcasting.

Fixed

Quote:

Also the Exemplar abilities Sustaining Presence and Intellectual Agility have timing issues. They are set for the 'Post-Level" phase when they should trigger later at the 'Post-Attribute" phase since they give bonuses based off of Charisma and Intelligence, respectively.
And fixed. These scripts also ignored whether the special was active. This has also been fixed. Thanks for the report.