Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Lizardmen (Feb 2009) (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=8221)

karlhunt February 13th, 2009 03:41 PM

Lizardmen (Feb 2009)

Yes - this book is already in the works. Can anyone tell me how to limit a unit upgrade to no more than 1/8 of the unit?

karlhunt February 13th, 2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlhunt (Post 29206)
Yes - this book is already in the works. Can anyone tell me how to limit a unit upgrade to no more than 1/8 of the unit?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Now if I could just get the terradons to act as a mount...

Naim Lok February 14th, 2009 01:50 PM

I'm kind of sad that they took away the sacred spawning rules

gilvagor February 14th, 2009 05:04 PM

I have mixed feelings about it. I like it yet I do miss them. I do love the fact that a Scar Veteran can take to hand weapons....so yummy.

studderingdave February 15th, 2009 06:58 AM

i just hope someone gets it into AB in a 3 months time.

karlhunt February 15th, 2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by studderingdave (Post 29236)
i just hope someone gets it into AB in a 3 months time.

Loosers like you make me want to keep it all to my self. You want to put a deadline on volunteer work do it yourself.

gilvagor February 15th, 2009 05:17 PM

Some people's children I tells ya. I'll wait with eager anticipation for the release. So looking forward to it.

studderingdave February 15th, 2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlhunt (Post 29241)
Loosers like you make me want to keep it all to my self. You want to put a deadline on volunteer work do it yourself.

all i know is i have been using AB for 3 years now and 40k/fantasy files have been regular and great. i dont know why there is such a lag for it now. in the end i am paying for it so i think i have a right to be a little angry about files not being out in a decent time frame.

i also apologize for not being a tech guru, i downloaded the stuff i needed to make my own files, but for the life of me i can't figure that stuff out.

i just don't understand it, 3 years of near flawless service and now this?

and in the end, this loser didn't mean any disrespect, im thankful for all the hard work the volunteers have done.

EDIT: if someone would like to break the datafile process down to me barney style i would be glad to help withy datafiles.

IraSummers February 16th, 2009 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlhunt (Post 29206)

Your the man! I was just about to post to ask about that as I just am starting (like yesterday :D)

karlhunt February 16th, 2009 07:07 AM

Don't wory Ira, I won't let the ignorant deter me from my path.