Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Rifts for Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55700)

Krystal_vixine January 26th, 2018 05:10 PM

Has anyone created a user file for the CS field manual?

TCArknight January 26th, 2018 05:36 PM

The latest files in Github include the CS Field Manual. :)

salcor January 29th, 2018 04:45 AM

Hello, for the sake of coordination I figured I would let everyone know I am starting to work on the ley line Walker. I have two questions.

1) what would the code be to offset the cost of a free edge? I can find the code.for skills, but not for edges.
2) one of the issues we are having with things like powered armor (and the dragon's true form) is adjustments to the stat line that are not permanent. Is it possible in the program to create a duplicate stat line on the vehicle page that is adjusted instead of the primary stats. That way, say a glitter boy, would ha e his stats in the armor and out.of the armor.

Salcor

TCArknight January 29th, 2018 07:18 AM

1) I'm guessing this is for the Master of Magic ability? Create that as a Framework ability, and bootstrap the Edges to it. That's how the Inner Light ability for Cyber-Knights is done. :) Otherwise use something like #resmax[resEdge] += 1 to increase the Maximum number of edges. :)

TCArknight January 29th, 2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salcor (Post 262248)
2) one of the issues we are having with things like powered armor (and the dragon's true form) is adjustments to the stat line that are not permanent. Is it possible in the program to create a duplicate stat line on the vehicle page that is adjusted instead of the primary stats. That way, say a glitter boy, would have his stats in the armor and out.of the armor.

Salcor

I've gotten the Strength modification working, so that's one downside fixed. When the armor is equipped, the strength of the hero will become the d12+x depending on the armor. :)

For the output, I'll see what I can do to improve that..

TCArknight January 29th, 2018 01:17 PM

New files uploaded:
Added: Adjustment for Fortune/Glory points
Added: Adjustment for Hero's Journey points
Reworked Strength calculation for Power, Robot armors
-- Added vhSRArmStr tag group to use instead of vhSRArmStr
-- Scripted armors to increase Strength value based on new tag
Fixed: Dog Boy Breed Advantage costing Edge points when selected from Racial tab.

salcor January 29th, 2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCArknight (Post 262255)
1) I'm guessing this is for the Master of Magic ability? Create that as a Framework ability, and bootstrap the Edges to it. That's how the Inner Light ability for Cyber-Knights is done. :) Otherwise use something like #resmax[resEdge] += 1 to increase the Maximum number of edges. :)

Yes, I did bootstrap the edged, but it counts them against the characters total starting edges. I appreciate that syntax.

Salcor

TCArknight January 29th, 2018 04:49 PM

Hmmmm.... May add Helper.FreeEdge to be sure when bootstrapping...

Zaknaefin January 29th, 2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCArknight (Post 262293)
Added: Adjustment for Fortune/Glory points
Added: Adjustment for Hero's Journey points.

Thanks! Where can you turn these on? I do not see them under the Permanent Adjustments section in the Personal tab.

salcor January 30th, 2018 05:58 AM

So I am working on the Ley Line Walker, and I was wondering about if we wanted to do anything with powers/mega powers. Would it be possible to add in Savage Rifts copies of the powers that if you have the Master of Magic or Master Psionics Edges that it unlocks the megapower aspect of the power? Or do we just create a power that has both the basic and mega powers in the entry and let the player manage which aspect they can use?

Salcor


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.