Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

Raventhorn October 25th, 2017 06:46 PM

Ley Lines

Anyone know if they will be adding the Deep Magic Ley Lines to this community pack anytime soon? I'm using one in game and not having the support on hero lab hurts at times lol

dungeonguru October 26th, 2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raventhorn (Post 257848)
Anyone know if they will be adding the Deep Magic Ley Lines to this community pack anytime soon? I'm using one in game and not having the support on hero lab hurts at times lol

It has not been requested using the github request process.

Given that Lone Wolf has been able to secure data files for Kobold Press HL files for 5e in the past, this might be something they are working on with KP. If that's the case, the community won't compete with LW/KP anyway. Would have to rouse a developer, but not sure if they check the forums often enough to get a quick answer for you as far as an official expected date for any new KP materials.

daplunk October 26th, 2017 03:15 PM

No - sorry but we won't touch Kobold Press as we know they have an active relationship with LWD. Don't want to step on any feet or discourage Kobold Press from working with LWD in the future in anyway.

Polecat October 31st, 2017 11:34 PM

Aasamar is still broken. Doesn't add your subclass racial abilities.

dungeonguru November 1st, 2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polecat (Post 258134)
Aasamar is still broken. Doesn't add your subclass racial abilities.

Could you clarify? The DMG version or the VGtM version? Does the ability show in HL, but not on print? Which part of it isn't working the way you want it to?

When you choose the VGtM version of the Aasimar, the subrace abilities will not show until you reach the minimum level - so for Protector, for instance - Radiant soul does not appear on the character or printed sheet at all until the total number of class levels is 3 or higher - Radiant Soul will not appear for a new build, 1st, or 2nd level character until you pass the threshold and have 3 levels.

Madcap13 November 13th, 2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raventhorn (Post 257848)

They have added Demon Cults & Secret Societies to the 5e SRD page. When Deep Magic is published as a hardcover (as that one was), Deep Magic, as a whole, likely be available.

If you need an NPC with those features, you'll have to just use custom monster.

Mergon November 15th, 2017 09:57 AM

SCAG - Bladesinger

I an trying to create a half elf wizard (Bladesinger). However, when I have SCAG checked off in Configure Hero, I don't see Bladesinger show up in the wizards list of school options at 2nd level.

I've checked the Community pack's prerequisites and source and everything seems to be fine.

I'm just trying to puzzle out if its just a problem at my end (possible conflict between something of mine and the Community pack). :confused:

Conandy November 19th, 2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mergon (Post 258652)
I an trying to create a half elf wizard (Bladesinger). However, when I have SCAG checked off in Configure Hero, I don't see Bladesinger show up in the wizards list of school options at 2nd level.

I've checked the Community pack's prerequisites and source and everything seems to be fine.

I'm just trying to puzzle out if its just a problem at my end (possible conflict between something of mine and the Community pack). :confused:

Hey, Mergon. I just tried this, and once I get to Wizard level 2, it will let me pick and arcane tradition, and Bladesinging IS an option for me. Hope that helps troubleshoot.

CREAM November 20th, 2017 03:43 PM

I could be wrong but I do not believe Toll of Dead is in the spells. I am trying to make a grave cleric and I cannot for the life of me figure out why Toll of Dead isn't showing up in spells. Can someone double check this to confirm?

Deific Presence November 21st, 2017 02:28 PM

Any ETA on adding Xanathar’s?