Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

daplunk February 21st, 2016 06:07 PM

There's alot more than me to thank! This was a community effort with at least 10 people helping.

So a HUGE thanks to everyone who participated.

Leaving it up to them to make themselves known however ;)

Krimson February 21st, 2016 09:31 PM

This is fantastic. Exactly what I needed to make the purchase of the 5e datafile worth it to me. Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

dafrca February 21st, 2016 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk (Post 224638)
There's alot more than me to thank! This was a community effort with at least 10 people helping.

Well a "Thank You" to the Mystery Nine along with the thanks to you daplunk. :D

MardukBathory February 22nd, 2016 02:02 AM

DaPlunk, I think I love you.

Starchildren3317 February 22nd, 2016 03:51 PM

Worked like a charm! DaPlunk and the rest of the community who worked so hard on this...THANK YOU!!!!

liz February 22nd, 2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk (Post 224638)

Tell your GMs next game that Liz from Lone Wolf thinks you deserve an inspiration point, or 2, or 3, or 100. :)

daplunk February 23rd, 2016 09:35 PM

New Release Available

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The names of some 'things' had to be changed in this release. Simply re-add the 'thing' back in using the character editor.

v1.1 February 24, 2016

New Features
  • The Book of Lost Spells 5e - 706 new spells
  • The (Not Really) Complete Tome of Spells - 470 new spells (Only A-C currently assigned to classes)
Enhancements and Changes
  • Source files updated to ensure clarity between Official and 3rd Party source material
  • DEITIES - Deities from SCAG. The Drow Pantheon (Eelistraee, Kiaransalee, Lolth, Selvetarm, Vhaeraun)
  • BACKGROUNDS(SCAG) - 13 new backgrounds added
  • CLASS OPTION - Human Variant - This has been made Obsolete. Replaced with in official HL release.
Bug Fixes
  • FEAT(Elemental Adept) - Fire add as options
  • FEAT(Spell Sniper) - Pre-req now recognizes Warlock spells
  • BACKGROUNDS(Tool Proficiency Display Issue) - Tool proficiency's that are hard coded will now be visible to the player. This is a temp work-around as this is not currently displayed by default.
  • BACKGROUND(Charlatan) - Missing tool proficiency added
  • BACKGROUND(Spy) - Equipment added, tools corrected, proficiency corrected
  • BACKGROUND(Naming Conventions) - Some naming conventions were incorrect and had to be fixed. This will impact the following: bBMilitiaA updated to b5CMilitia | btSdIndepe updated to bt5CSdInde | btBDefuse updated to bt5CDefus
  • CLASS(Naming Conventions) - Some naming conventions were incorrect and had to be fixed. This will impact the following: cClrTempes updated to c5CClrTemp
  • CLASS(Wizard Schools) - Will not appear if the Community Pack is not selected.
  • SPELLS(Duplication) - Many duplicate spells removed. There are a few variant spells of the same name, have added the source book abbreviation in brackets after those spell names to assist in differentiation.

MNBlockHead February 23rd, 2016 11:27 PM

Even though the subrace section no longer appears, I'm still getting a validation error that I need to select a subrace. This is with a character created before the update. Other than this validation error, everything is as I want it. Can I ignore a validation error and make it go away?

daplunk February 24th, 2016 12:05 AM

I can fix that next release. It's because the old Human Variant is still actually there just marked as Obsolete which is triggering the validation error.

You can ignore it or...

Open the Editor > Open COM_5ePack_PHB - Races.user > Delete the following:
Races > Subrace > Obsolete - Human Variant - Obsolete
Save the changes and restart Hero Labs.

I'll get this fixed next release.

TheBullDog February 24th, 2016 01:34 AM

I presume not everything from Sword Coast is implemented yet, or did Warlock: Other Worldly Patron: The Undying get missed?

Also curious about when DMG material such as Death Domain and Oath Breaker might be planned?