Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Additional books? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64299)

sqrw May 7th, 2020 08:17 AM

Additional books?

The No Future and the 30 Nights books do include additional content, while they are not full equipment or rule books it'd be nice to have those content included?

30N comes with critters, NPCs and some new qualities.

No Future has some additional gear and qualities plus some life modules (they would add a new functionality so I guess that might be more complicated bus needed anyway.)

As a GM I'd be happy to pay for them since having the NPCs in the vault so far has been a huge time saver, that said since they're rather minor compared to the CRB $25 might be a bit steep.

Snow Crash May 27th, 2020 05:05 AM

I also would be interested in these.
Was also wondering when the new firing squad will be available for use.

Not complaining just wondering what the turn around time is like between product release by the publisher and it being avilable in HLO.

swedishpilgrim May 27th, 2020 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Crash (Post 288845)
I also would be interested in these.
Was also wondering when the new firing squad will be available for use.

Not complaining just wondering what the turn around time is like between product release by the publisher and it being avilable in HLO.

+1 on new books, and in particular major rule expansions like Firing Squad. :)

markelphoenix May 27th, 2020 02:19 PM

Yeah, curious on Firing Squad. A free character generator already supports Firing Squad....kind of expect a paid one to be....I don't know, on top of it?

Namikaze May 28th, 2020 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markelphoenix (Post 288855)
Yeah, curious on Firing Squad. A free character generator already supports Firing Squad....kind of expect a paid one to be....I don't know, on top of it?

Which one are you talking about? I was under the impression that Chummer wasn't getting updated and that Roll20 didn't have support yet.

sqrw May 28th, 2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namikaze (Post 288866)
Which one are you talking about? I was under the impression that Chummer wasn't getting updated and that Roll20 didn't have support yet.

Genesis Does

Namikaze May 29th, 2020 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sqrw (Post 288874)
Genesis Does

First time I'd heard of this. Checking it out now. Thank you!

markelphoenix May 30th, 2020 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namikaze (Post 288880)
First time I'd heard of this. Checking it out now. Thank you!

Part that buggers me, is that the side project of a fan is more up to date than the paid for Hero Labs Online offering...I really struggle on why I keep renewing when stuff like this is so apparent. Then I look at the Pathfinder side of HLO and I see my moneys worth....just wish they showed some love to Shadowrun.

Snow Crash June 2nd, 2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markelphoenix (Post 288910)
Part that buggers me, is that the side project of a fan is more up to date than the paid for Hero Labs Online offering...I really struggle on why I keep renewing when stuff like this is so apparent. Then I look at the Pathfinder side of HLO and I see my moneys worth....just wish they showed some love to Shadowrun.

Starting to ask myself the same question.
I've used herolab for pathfinder for years so when I started playing shadowrun 6e I thought it was a no brainer. But I've got players chomping at the bit to use firing squad and I'm like they'll have the update out soon, I'm sure.

What I would love is for an official response from the devs.

like "Hey sorry guys It should be out next week" or at least something acknowledging our queries.

Warhawk June 2nd, 2020 02:08 PM

I am also very interested in when the new sourcebook will be added. I was surprised when Genesis had it.......last week ? or so. Thank you.