Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Illyahr August 3rd, 2019 04:25 PM

Soulmelds acquired with the Shape Soulmeld feat (MoI) can't have essential assigned to them. xEssentia sets the hTotal, but only to soulmelds that have a SpecSource of a meldshaping class.

Illyahr August 10th, 2019 10:10 AM

Has anyone else noticed that Wild Shape isn't showing up, or is that just me?

Sendric August 13th, 2019 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 281146)
Has anyone else noticed that Wild Shape isn't showing up, or is that just me?

Do you mean the Wild Shape Adjustments? Do you have the source checked off?

Gotrek August 18th, 2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 276680)
Actually, I think I have an idea that will work. I can place an option in the In-Play tab to allow this feat to do what Enjeruookami is asking. Since not everyone agrees that is correct behavior I don't want to make it the default, but having the option for those who do want it seems a reasonable solution.

I think that this solution is someway bugged.
If i select "Negate -3 penalty" on a Druidi with Natural Bond with Dire Boar (-6 penalty) HL consider 9 level (or add 6 HD if you prefer) instead of 6 (and 4 HD)

Sendric August 19th, 2019 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotrek (Post 281340)
I think that this solution is someway bugged.
If i select "Negate -3 penalty" on a Druidi with Natural Bond with Dire Boar (-6 penalty) HL consider 6 level (or add 4 HD if you prefer) instead of 3 (and 2 HD)

What level is the driud?

Gotrek August 19th, 2019 05:08 AM

Druid 11. So, considering the -6 for the Wild Boar and +3 for the (optional) Natural Bond, you have to check the table for Druid 8.
https://i.imgur.com/UizvqnW.png

PS: I edited my original post since i mistyped the numbers

Sendric August 20th, 2019 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotrek (Post 281366)
Druid 11. So, considering the -6 for the Wild Boar and +3 for the (optional) Natural Bond, you have to check the table for Druid 8.

PS: I edited my original post since i mistyped the numbers

Yea, something is definitely wrong. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Ok, I see the problem. You can fix this by making the following changes to the eval script for Natural Bond in the Complete Adventurer user file:

1 - change timing to First/499
2 - change the '-' symbol on line six to '+'. This line should now look like this:

Code:

hero.childfound[cAnimComp].field[CompLevAdj].value += 3

Sendric August 20th, 2019 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotrek (Post 280523)
Ur-Priest PrC takes as required only Malign Spell Focus instead of Spell Focus (Evil).
Seems like you evaluated the Ur-Priest PrC from Book of Vile Darkness , p. 72 (3.0 edition) instead of the same PrC from Complete Divine, p. 70 (3.5 ed).

The Ur-Priest currently included in the community set is the one from BoVD so the pre-req is correct. I'll take a look at updating for the CDiv when I get a chance.

Sendric August 20th, 2019 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirogoeth (Post 280734)
Small bug I noticed, Spontaneous Healer Feat (Complete Divine) does not register Favored Soul as a class that can cast Cure Wounds spells. (Which is a prereq for the feat) Thank you in advance!

Thanks for the report. The feat is for prepared spell-casters so imo doesn't apply to Favored Souls who are already spontaneous casters. At this time, I consider this not a bug.

Illyahr August 30th, 2019 04:35 PM

Inspired (tsucora spirit) from Eberron Campaign Setting has feats attached to it and loses regular feats. I can only guess that someone set it up to be exactly like it lists in the book but now you can't make an NPC with the race.