Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

paladin2019 April 6th, 2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 79677)
Can you give me an example of skills that are showing up when they shouldn't?

Demolitions, cultures, stealth, perception, drive, pilot....

Sendric April 6th, 2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paladin2019 (Post 79904)
Demolitions, cultures, stealth, perception, drive, pilot....

None of those are contained within the lawful g community files. My guess is you have a user file in your d20 folder that belongs to a different game system.

paladin2019 April 6th, 2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 79934)
None of those are contained within the lawful g community files. My guess is you have a user file in your d20 folder that belongs to a different game system.

Could be, but it was a separate game system file and I deleted it last year. Strange that now the skills should migrate over....

Sendric April 16th, 2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 79678)
That's something we should be able to fix for the 1.8 release. I don't know what the ramifications are for changing it, though. Maybe the original author could chime in.

Fixed for the next release.

Sendric April 27th, 2012 05:37 AM

I noticed a bug with Fleshgrinding in the MIC - Weapon Power file. The pre-reqs should be Piercing or Slashing. It was set to P and S. To fix this I modeled it after the Keen power. It will be included in 1.8.

Olaf the Stout April 28th, 2012 05:46 PM

I think this bug has been picked up already but I'm not sure.

I'm still very new to this so I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Selecting Elf as a race is adding +2 to Reflex saves, which is incorrect. It also happens when I select Elf, Gray as a race, so it may be an issue with all the Elven subtypes, but I'm not sure.

For now I have just made a manual adjustment to the save, but it is obviously something that needs to be fixed.

Thanks,

Olaf the Stout

Sendric April 30th, 2012 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olaf the Stout (Post 81367)
I think this bug has been picked up already but I'm not sure.

I'm still very new to this so I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Selecting Elf as a race is adding +2 to Reflex saves, which is incorrect. It also happens when I select Elf, Gray as a race, so it may be an issue with all the Elven subtypes, but I'm not sure.

For now I have just made a manual adjustment to the save, but it is obviously something that needs to be fixed.

Thanks,

Olaf the Stout

Thanks for the report. This issue was actually fixed in the 1.7 release. Please make sure your files are up to date.

Olaf the Stout May 1st, 2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 81432)
Thanks for the report. This issue was actually fixed in the 1.7 release. Please make sure your files are up to date.

I updated my files, but was using a PC that was created using the previous release.

Would this be the cause of the issue?

Olaf the Stout

Sendric May 2nd, 2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olaf the Stout (Post 81611)
I updated my files, but was using a PC that was created using the previous release.

Would this be the cause of the issue?

Olaf the Stout

Its possible. I haven't tested that out. Maybe you could try making a new character with the new release.

Olaf the Stout May 3rd, 2012 07:07 PM

Hmmm, I tried making a new character after updating the community data set, but the issue was still there.

However, after I updated the latest official update to Hero Lab the problem was solved. Not sure why, but as long as it works that's all I really care about! :)

Olaf the Stout